Welcome to 3E! I am looking forward to teaching your child this year. In order to guarantee your child and all the other students in my classroom receive excellent opportunities to learn, a positive environment must be obtained. I will be utilizing the following discipline plan so your child and every other student in the class may be in the best learning climate.
1. Be on time.
2. Have daily homework done and ready to be checked.
3. Always be respectful. Respect each other. Respect the teacher.
4. Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself.
5. Raise your hand before you speak.
6. Follow directions .
1. First offense - Verbal warning
2. Second offense - Reassignment of seat
3. Third offense - Parent contact
4. Fourth offense – Office referral
Any type of behavior that threatens personal safety will be referred immediately to an administrator.
1. Positive calls home.
2. Classroom goodies.
3. Student choice of assignments.
My philosophy is that all students can and will be encouraged to learn, and I must be allowed to teach. For this to take place, all students must behave appropriately both in and out of the classroom. Please acknowledge that you have read and reviewed the classroom discipline plan by signing the attached page. Return this page to me as soon as possible and keep the classroom rules.
*Attached you will also find a copy of our classroom schedule. Please keep this for your records. My prep period is from 9:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
I have read and reviewed classroom rules for Mr. Kastner’s 3E class.
Parent Signature Student’s Name
Call for an appointment @236-5975