Please welcome our newest addition to Park Elementary, Military Liaison Carolina Alarcon.
Our hope is that your student has a smooth transition into their new school. We are available to assist service members and their families with any school-related questions.
goals of the military liaison program are to identify barriers to
academic success and develop solutions; promote parental involvement in
their children’s education; develop and coordinate military partnerships
in education; provide parents with the tools they need to overcome
obstacles to education that stem from the military lifestyle; and to
promote and educate local communities and schools regarding the needs of
The School Liaison Officers can:
- Answer questions about school enrollment options
- Provide information about local schools and boundaries
- Provide information and resources for school choice (homeschool, independent study)
- Assist with inbound/outbound school transfers
- Help you understand and navigate the special education process
- Provide resources for college readiness
- Assist with agency referrals and much more!
Mrs. Alarcon can be reached by calling (915) 587-3540 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, look us up on our website at http://parkmilitaryfamilyliaison.weebly.com